Friday, July 17, 2009
June 21 - September 21, 2009
A Southern Daydreamer Reads is hosting the Summer Reading Challenge 2009 where readers choose books (and list them) to read for the summer.
1. Make a list of books you want to read this summer.
2. Write a post with your list on your blog. (You can add to or change this list at any time during the challenge)
3. Please post the direct link to your Summer Reading Challenge 2009 post. (so that other participants can visit and see what you are reading)
4. You can write another post in September to let everyone know how you did.
That's it...to sign up and learn more, visit the post about the challenge.
What to read:
1. Sunday at Tiffanys - James Patterson
Vision in White - Nora Roberts